Measure the charge output from solar panels or draw from 12 volt fridges. Caravan, camping, 4wd, marine, dual battery systems. Anderson compatible.
Ever wondered how much power was being drained from your battery? It's often difficult to measure this without special equipment or expert knowledge - until now.
Enter the Battery Watt Meter, a simple device that is easily installed and provides you with all the key ratings of your battery loads in real time.
Installation is easy - the watt meter has two ring terminals for connecting to your battery, and an anderson plug for loads. The device is installed in-line between your battery and loads. Once there is power flowing through, the device will initialise and show you a full range of ratings including:
- Current (Amps/A) at the present moment
- Voltage (Volts/V) at the present moment
- Power (Watts/W) at the present moment
- Total Amps (Amp hours/Ah) since device initialised
- Total Power (Watt hours/Wh) since device initialised
- Highest Voltage Maximum (Vm) since device initialised
- Highest Power Peak (Watt Peak/Wp) since device initialised
- Highest Current Peak (Amp Peak/Ap) since device initialised
The Battery Watt Meter only requires a tiny 7mA draw to operate, so there will be no significant reduction in your power production during usage.