Our all new SRX SERIES 6.5" Inch is the result of our proven experience in delivering high performance LED lighting. Fitted with 6 of OSRAM’s® finest DURIS® LEDs and a combination reflector the SRX series produces a remarkable beam that pushes the flood beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5° all the way to whopping 1 lux @ 260m
The SRX range feature our all new TruOptics beam pattern to focus the light where you need it most,
resulting in a +65% increase in lux performance in comparison to the outgoing 10 Series LED bars.
- The SRX-6 features 6 of OSRAM’s® finest DURIS® LEDs, selected for its high output and matched optical gemoetry
- The combination spot and flood reflector forms a astonishing beam that throuwing beam wide out at 50° and spot beam punching all the way down to whopping 1 lux @ 260m
- Pure White 5700K Colour temperature offers stunning clarity and definition and optimal Colour Rendering Index (CRI).
- New circuit design allow 97% of input power to go directly to LEDs.
- Diecast aluminium face plate, extruded Aluminum heat sink
- Dupont powdercoat is UV and abrasion resistant to ensure that our bars will never discolour.
- Gore® Military breather protects against water & dust ingress
- LEXAN Lens is unbreakable and optically clear
- IP69K - Dust + high pressure water-proof. No hassle car washing!
- End mounts allow for 360 degrees of rotation.
||30W (6 x 5W)
||1 LUX @ 260m
||0.25 LUX @ m
||Combination Spot & Flood
||GE Lexan Polycarbonate
||CE, RoHS, C-Tick
1 X 6.5” SRX Series Lightbar
2 x Side mount legs
1 x Male & female deutcsh connectors
OSRAM LED TECHNOLOGY
Perception SRX series lightbars utilise a 5 watt OSRAM Duris P8 LEDs.
The result is amazing distance and flood performance. These high output
5 watt LEDs are not to be confused with competitors inferior 3 watt counterparts.
THE PERCEPTION LIGHTING® GUARANTEE
All Perception Lighting products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are so confident that we stand behind this product with a comprehensive 5 Year Australian Warranty.