Our all new DRX SERIES 41.5" Inch is the result of our proven experience in delivering high performance LED lighting. Fitted with 80 of OSRAM’s® finest DURIS® LEDs and a combination reflector the DRX series produces a remarkable beam that pushes the flood beam out at 50° and spot beam at 5° all the way to whopping 930m @ 1 LUX
The DRX range feature our all new TruOptics beam pattern to focus the light where you need it most,
resulting in a +65% increase in lux performance in comparison to the outgoing 10 Series LED bars.
The DRX-41 features 80 of OSRAM’s® finest DURIS® LEDs, selected for its high output and matched optical geometry
The combination spot and flood reflector forms an astonishing beam that throwing beam wideout at 50° and spot beam punching all the way down to whopping 1 lux @ 930m
Pure White 5700K Colour temperature offers stunning clarity and definition and optimal Colour Rendering Index (CRI).
New circuit design allows 97% of input power to go directly to LEDs.
- Diecast aluminum faceplate, extruded Aluminum heat sink
- Dupont Powdercoat is UV and abrasion-resistant to ensure that our bars will never discolor.
- Gore® Military breather protects against water & dust ingress
- LEXAN Lens is unbreakable and optically clear
- IP69K - Dust + high-pressure water-proof. No hassle car washing!
Two separate mounting options
- The adjustable sliding mounts allow you to align the mount bolts to any pre-existing mounting holes. This allows for easy mounting to UHF tabs or Bullbars.
- End mounts allow for 360 degrees of rotation.
1 X 41.5” DRX Series Lightbar
2 x Side mount legs
2 x Adjustable bottom sliding legs
1 x Male & female deutcsh connectors
OSRAM LED TECHNOLOGY
Perception DRX series lightbars utilize a 5-watt OSRAM Duris P8 LEDs. The result is amazing distance and flood performance. These high output
5 watt LEDs are not to be confused with competitors' inferior 3-watt counterparts.
THE PERCEPTION LIGHTING® GUARANTEE
All Perception Lighting products are manufactured using the highest quality materials. We are so confident that we stand behind this product with a comprehensive 5 Year Australian Warranty.
||400W (80 x 5W)
||1 LUX @ 930m
||0.25 LUX @ 1860m
||Combination Spot & Flood
||GE Lexan Polycarbonate
||Side & Bottom
||CE, RoHS, C-Tick