The REDARC BCDC1225D In-vehicle Battery Charger is a 12V 25A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It is the latest variant of the award-winning BCDC Dual range and features REDARC’s Smart Start technology.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1225D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. And, with built-in Green Power Priority it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
The BCDC1225D features the same patented charging profiles as it’s predecessor along with a new lithium charging profile making the unit suitable for charging AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries, perfect for pairing with a 12VoltDirect lithium battery.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries
- Suitable for use on vehicles with conventional alternator charging systems